- "Recruit" brochure from 1993:
- From the German HUMMER Club
- Wrecked HUMMERs and HUMMERs involved in wrecks.
- A HUMMER Piano
- HUMMER Cut-outs - Download, print, cut and glue!
- A HUMMER-V Conversion
- A HUMMER runs over a Ford Probe!
- A detail from an "Area 51 Hotel and Casino" poster which is on sale in the gift shop in the Little A'le'inn in Rachel, Nevada (the town closest to Area 51/Groom Lake).
- Debbie Markley's Hummer with the Humvee.net logo
- Pattenburg, N.J. Volunteer Fire Company's HUMMER Fire Truck
- Santa Maria, California Police Department's HMMWV
- From Michael Selig, Windshield Guard for a Hummer.
- From Bill Gillam, a Military Humvee with Snow Tracks.
- A 6-wheeled Hummer camper - This photo has been faked.
- From Ross Mabey, Crumple Zone and Immovable Object.
- From Rick Crider and AMG, a photo of a Special Forces HMMWV.
- From Vivian Clark, photos of Humvees in Bosnia.
- From Mike Domanski, photos of his Auxiliary Fuel Tank from American.
- From Joe Cama, a photo of an Inflatable HumVee
Decoy used in Desert Storm
- From Allan Madar, a Hummer Fire Truck
- HUMMERs and MUD!
- Close Encounters of the Eb Kind
- Close Encounters of
the Jim Lynch Kind
- A 1997 Hummer in Fly Yellow
- Hal in Hummerland, Hal Johnson visits
AM General's tech course
- Hal takes part in the 1997 B.F. Goodrich Safari
- Find the Hummer in the photo
- Humvees sighted in Styria